Tuesday 16 December 2014

DEC 2014- Old work from December 2011!

After rooting around for recent work I stumbled across a project I worked on three years ago! I was working at a company called Mindshapes and was just on the verge of launching my second app there called 'The Opposites'. While the app didn't exactly set the App Store on fire, I really enjoyed working on this, especially the early stages. It was probably the last time I did any significant animation work too (maybe I'll render some of the sprite sheets out one day) but it was the character design part where I had the most fun. Here are some of the final passes along with some in-game shots. I learnt a lot on this project, particularly the fact that I shouldn't be let anywhere near UI design (apologies to the more sensitive graphic designers viewing these!):






No comments:

Post a Comment