Monday 16 May 2011

MAY 2011- Reading Art FAir-DONE!



It was a successful weekend for The Soulful Gallery at the Reading Contemporary Art Fair! Here's a pic of our stand-



 The Soulful gallery crew managed to sell 3 of my original paintings, plus a couple of prints!
I also sold a 4th painting via The Prince's Trust which was involved in the event. All the artists were given a small canvas by the charity and asked to create a painting which was auctioned off . Here's what I did-


"Poet".

I was still buzzing and feeling inspired last night after a great weekend at the Art Fair so I did this speed painting!


 I really need to do way more environment painting and any help, advice or suggestions will be much appreciated. 
Anyway preparations are now under way to design the most 'awesome-ist' mural for UpFest which we are attending in early June. We've got a 32 ft space to fill and I've got a couple of designs for my character sorted but I won't put anything up yet. Watch this space....... :)   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment