Tuesday 14 July 2009

JUNE 09: "SAMPLED" contemporary dance and art installation
















I had an amazing evening creating live visuals in the bar of  Windsor's Firestation Arts Centre, as part of 4motion Dance Theatre's   show "Sampled".  
People packed out the place to see Dance, Live art (both digital and material!) and live music (see the attached flyers and credits).
I have also attached my final, weird illustration. I really enjoyed creating it, especially coz I was up in the DJ booth along side DJ Al and music producer Dave Darch, A.k.a AweKid who was rocking some dark and funky soundscapes. I hope he's not too insulted by the crazy direction of my image...it was directly inspired by his tunes!
I was working via photoshop on me laptop and projecting onto the bar wall.
Loved every minute!



No comments:

Post a Comment