Wednesday 21 January 2009

DEC 2007 part b



















A great way to end the year....Firstly, a nice bit of exposure: The Xmas edition of the Big Issue (no.775) has a great article on One EskimO and features one of my concept sketches of the band (page 10 in case you were wondering!!!!!!)

For the 3rd time this year I have got a little bit of space in Computer Arts (Dec 2007 edition).
I was asked a few questions on how I thought "fine art" influences modern designers, so I gave them my 2 pence worth. Check out pages 76-79!

I've also been messing around with Zbrush a bit more. I've posted another image of some random creature for you to check out. 

Finally, I have also been informed that mine and Lucy Sullivan's animated promo for One EskimO's "Hometime" song has been nominated for "Best Music Video" in the Public choice category for the British Animation Awards 2008!!
Happy XMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment